Read my blog at Huffington Post

I also blog at Huffington Post's new UK site; please click here to read my posts there.

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Yet more proof that I am shameless

Nominations have opened for the Lib Dem Blog of the Year Awards 2011. This blog (and postings on it) are eligible for nomination in several categories, including: Best new Liberal Democrat blog (started since 1st September 2010 - my blog started in January 2011; I copied across older posts from my previous blog), Best posting on a Liberal Democrat blog (since 1st September 2010) and Liberal Democrat Blog of the Year. So this is your chance to nominate whatever you consider to be the best blogs and postings, including mine, should you wish to do so. It's very quick and easy to do if you click the link and then send a quick email


No comments:

Post a Comment