Read my blog at Huffington Post

I also blog at Huffington Post's new UK site; please click here to read my posts there.

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Chris Davies MEP on Gilad Shalit

I often strongly disagree with my Lib Dem colleague Chris Davies MEP on issues relating to Israel/Palestine (in my party we are allowed to disagree in the process of debating policy), but I was very interested in this piece quoting Mr Davies on the release of Gilad Shalit. This itself includes comments that I strongly disagree with, but it is interesting to read about Mr Davies having met Gilad Shalit's father, and Mr Davies' belief that Israel has handled this correctly - worth a read.

1 comment:

  1. was this not the MEP who came out with a crude insult to a Jewish News reader? Yet another Lib Dem still in their job after a vile comment.

    ReplyDelete