Read my blog at Huffington Post

I also blog at Huffington Post's new UK site; please click here to read my posts there.

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Media Alert: Islam Channel tonight on Israel/Palestine

For those of you who are interested, I am today recording an appearance (discussing issues to do with Israel and the Palestinians) on The World This Week on the Islam Channel, a channel that can be watched in the UK on Sky channel 813, Freesat channel 693 and live on the internet. This is presumably for the edition of the programme that goes out at 22.00 tonight (Thursday) and again at 07.00 on Saturday. If it is available online afterwards, I'll post a link to that. The Islam Channel is not beyond criticism, but I believe in appearing (unpaid, in this instance) on any British TV channel that is lawful and regulated by Ofcom, if given an opportunity to put across a point of view that I consider to be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment