Read my blog at Huffington Post

I also blog at Huffington Post's new UK site; please click here to read my posts there.

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Brian Paddick's Mayoral Election broadcast

I often say when I don't like something like a Lib Dem election broadcast. I don't praise such things on auto-pilot. So, what do I think of Brian Paddick's London Mayoral Election Broadcast? I think it's good. It focuses very simply on Brian's main strength, which is his long experience as a senior London police officer. London's Mayor now has the same powers over policing that elected 'commissioners' will soon have in other parts of England. Brian's experience qualifies him to exercise those powers more effectively than would any other candidate. The broadcast is at http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUPhZCzB5TuI%26feature%3Dplayer_detailpage&feature=player_detailpage&v=UPhZCzB5TuI&gl=US (if watching on a mobile) and http://youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUPhZCzB5TuI%26feature%3Dplayer_detailpage&feature=player_detailpage&v=UPhZCzB5TuI&gl=US (if watching on a computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment