Read my blog at Huffington Post

I also blog at Huffington Post's new UK site; please click here to read my posts there.

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Moving with Junk and Disorderly - never again

Friends, if you only ever listen to one thing that I say, then please listen to this: I do not recommend your ever using a Finchley-based removals firm called Junk and Disorderly. My experience of moving house with this company today was so very disappointing (to put it mildly) that I cannot (repeat cannot) stress strongly enough that I would never, under any circumstances, contemplate using these people again.

3 comments:

  1. Junk and disorderly are a refuse collection firm... You trusted them to move your stuff? Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they advertise removals as well...Incidentally, the bit of the job that involved refuse collection/disposal is the bit of the job that ended up undone!

      Delete
  2. Skip Hire Slough is the foremost clearance company which provides the best house clearance and commercial clearance services. If you want the best clearance services at affordable price just call us.

    ReplyDelete