Read my blog at Huffington Post

I also blog at Huffington Post's new UK site; please click here to read my posts there.

Sunday, 24 March 2013

My next step politically

I am very excited and fighting to win.
------------------

From: Google Alerts <googlealerts-noreply@google.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:49:45 +0000
To: <matthew.harris@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Google Alert - "Matthew Harris"

Web1 new result for "Matthew Harris"
 
Make a Donation | Matthew Harris for Congress
Mailing Address to Donate to Matthew Harris for Congress. Matthew Harris for Congress. P.O. Box 22. Runnemede, NJ 08078 ...
matthewharrisforcongress.com/donate/


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment